this is me..♥..a normal smile..

this is me..♥..a normal smile..

Friday, February 12, 2010

outing..

wednesday..10 feb...
went to wisma MCA to find my cousin..
thank to tze yong because he fetched me go there..
then my cousin fetch me to PJ de studio for recording..
this is the first time i walk into the real recording room..
and the feel really like a singer who records for their album..
i like the feel so much..
haha..XD
i love singing..^^
NO MUSIC, NO LIFE...

thursday..11 feb..
haha...
went to desa park city..
with sin yu n kong hwi..
3 of us went there for jogging..
haha...
sin nee ffk...haha...
so just 3 of us go jogging...so tired la..
haha..
then i bring my youngest brother went to sg wang..
with yuyu n michelle...
haha..
michelle fetch see go to college...
i just go there walk walk...haha..
and bought my brother's pants...
kakaz...
we went to the shit restaurant..
we eat shit together...
wakakakkakakak..
LOL....
haha...youngest brother..so leng zai..
what is that??haha
haha..so leng zai la..hahah..xD


michelle n yuyu..haha..XDhaha..XD..smile...^^
this is the shit...hahhaha..XD..tasty??yi...hahhaha..xD




No comments:

Post a Comment