this is me..♥..a normal smile..

this is me..♥..a normal smile..

Friday, February 5, 2010

Genting trip..

first time went to Genting with college friends..
felt not bad...is fun to hang out with them..
before we went to genting..i felt a bit bored and regret to join them..
but after play with them...
i knew that is fun...haha..so happy to hang out with them..
thanks them because did not angry me...due to my bad attitude...
i argue with mou mou...then aiya...made him so embarrassed..so sorry to him...
but if he din talk nonsense, i also wont do like that la..
haha...never mind la..is over d...
haha...conclusion..is fun..haha...^^

all smile happily..haha..XD

after this genting trip...
i went to yam night on friday night..
haha...
a youth activities in the church..haha..^^
then..
felt quite fun...haha..
so careless de me...get injure..
my hand very pain leh...haha...


then...now learning some song..
a new challenge for me...
single ladies by beyonce...
whoa??!!
hope i can sing well..haha..XD
gambateh...haha..XD

today woke up too early..
that's why have time to type this blog..haha...
now going to sleep back...hahha..XD
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment