this is me..♥..a normal smile..

this is me..♥..a normal smile..

Monday, February 1, 2010

bad news..

sleep for whole day..
i am pig...
today i felt so guilty..
cz something had happen..
haiz...why my family got many problem da?
i am so sad n pity him..
he suddenly meet with an accident...
he cant speak for 2 days...now he can talk so he call back and tell us he is in the hospital..
when i know this news..i have no feeling..
why?how come??
i very pity him..because no one visit him in the hospital...
his life is miserable...i very pity him...
haiz...
i felt guilty because i din pray for him...
i am so bad...i forgot him already..
how come will like that?
haiz...
i am such a bad girl....

haiz...
i hope all my family will live in a safe place...
all my family are healthy..
may God bless me n my family...

No comments:

Post a Comment