this is me..♥..a normal smile..

this is me..♥..a normal smile..

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

just use to it...

everything just seem like use to it already...

i tell myself that do not regret for what i have been done...
and i will accept the consequences...
i know that i can do it well...
i will....

someone said me...
why so stupid...
i also do not know why...
may be just used to it...

get hurt???yes...
pain???yes...
why still continue to do that???just use to it???
no....i just...........too much........

everyone has their own limitation...
i am not pretty like someone do...
i am not tall as someone is...
i am not thin and slim as other people...
i am abnormal...
this is me...


if u do not like me to be ur friends...
if u think i will let u be shameful...
it is fine to me....
u can choose to stay away from me...
or u can straight away tell me...
i wont angry...

this is me..
i wont force anyone to do anything that he or she reluctant to do!!!
wont!!!!!

i am alive.........................................
wow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the people who have a great spirit is coming back...........
that is M3~~
hehehhehehe...

a crazy girl with a great spirit!!^^
WOW...
LIFE IS WONDERFUL~

2 comments:

  1. That is M3! good! i like this phase :)
    A girl with great spirit!
    As your way As your syle As your feel and have the signifiture of yourself!
    Joyce is Just you ! the only you !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL~~~
    hahahaahahahaha...
    yaya...
    that's me~~~
    yeah~~^^

    ReplyDelete