this is me..♥..a normal smile..

this is me..♥..a normal smile..

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

alone...but can learn something~

today i decide go sing k with them...
first time i went to time square with them by bus...
fun..yaya...okok..

today i went out with my college friends..
megan, lilian, angeline, min earn, ping jie n daniel..
fun..nice...to play with them...
we sing k from 2 something to 5 pm like that..

then ping jie, daniel n me went home...
wow..raining heavily~~

3 of us buy the ticket for monorail...
but mine is different from them..
and i go home alone...

wa...alone again...
after reach K.L central...
i need to walk n walk n walk...

then buy the ticket for ktm...
haiz..
haiz...

after buy the ticket...
i still keep walking..

then...
..........
finally..
i reach kepong....

then...
what happen to me??

wow...still raining...
still rain heavily...
who am i waiting for??

i sit at there....
and count the trains that pass by...
count n count n count...
there have 7 trains...

i sit at there for almost 1++ hours..
i am waiting for him.....
why??
cz he promise me to fetch me...
ling not free cz tuition...
my mum not free...

finally...
i din wait for him...
i take taxi to back home...
i am scare cz raining heavily...n i have to take taxi go home..

i am rushing...
when i back home..
it was 7.30pm...
i quickly take my bath...and go out with stephanie...

i am late again...
i need to attend for the class...
so i have to rush...

what i had promise to people..
i will do it...although i am late..

wow~
the class...ends late...
when i back home...
almost 12 am...

what a busy day~
today lectures class...
make me feel HOT~~~
wa...the guy sit beside me..funny...=='''
i cant do those questions..
need to try harder...

Gambateh!!
I can do it...
Jesus is with me...
I LOVE U,JESUS...

2 comments:

  1. I really dun knw what coment i can write.
    Alone feel is not good.That is what i knew.
    If you can passed it,and everything is done that moment to suffer.
    Jesus love you at the time.Joy.

    ReplyDelete