this is me..♥..a normal smile..

this is me..♥..a normal smile..

Friday, March 12, 2010

too sudden..

i am damn worry......
what was happening??
why all the things come so sudden??
today i get a call...
mum said that she is in the hospital..
God..i wish that everything will be fine..

after that..they came to my house do assignment..
then...i am waiting for my mum...
i thought all will be fine..
but that's not true..

tomorrow..i gonna accompany my mum go to hospital..
i do not know what is gonna happen..
i just pray and hope my mum will be fine..
and no need to do operation...

God please help my mum...
may God bless us...

tonight..i still go to church..
i pray..
i have too many things to worry..
someone...said something to me...
it hurts me..
i cry when i am eating my rice..
but not cry actually..
is my tears come out from my eyes...

i am too worry for my mum situation..
then u said such words to me..
haiz...

i am speechless..i just can say...
sorry for disturbing..
next time if i got anything..
i won't ask u to help..i will find other people to help me..
i am so sorry because disturbing u..

haiz...
hope everything will be fine..
feel badly...
my tears come out again..
so stupid n useless..
haiz...
what can i do??


May God bless my family...

No comments:

Post a Comment