this is me..♥..a normal smile..

this is me..♥..a normal smile..

Thursday, March 11, 2010

result...anything..

monday..
i got my sem 2 result...
wow??!!
unbelievable...i almost cry out...
cz i pass my account..hahahah...
last sem i suffer than other people cz i took 7 subjects..
ngam ngam pass for the resit account..haha..C+..
i get 2A, 4B, 1C..CGPA..3.3...
got improve compare to sem 1...
i am too happy...
firstly, i need to thank God..^^
hopefully this sem i can get a more better result..

at night, i attend for a class...
then....went home late...

tuesday ,wednesday ...
i forgot what have i done...
i just know got small test..
and i felt scared to face exam..
but sometimes i like exam..
i am weird..

thursday..
OMG...
grammar test..wow...
this is very difficult for me..
find out 10 errors...
haiyo..cham liao lo..
haiz...
hopefully can get a okok marks...
hahahha...


when i update my blog..mean something has happen to me..
sometimes i am lazy to type..
sometimes...
something was happened then only i wrote my blog..

now..i am...
in a hot condition...
i should not angry of anyone...

i should be patient...
those things are just a small stuff..
so i should handle it wisely..

haiz...
hate myself so much..
good in talk only..
always talking craps...

work harder please...
i am talking to myself again...
should i go to consult a doctor??!!!
i got mentally problem!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment