this is me..♥..a normal smile..

this is me..♥..a normal smile..

Sunday, March 7, 2010

recently..

after CNY...a busy n hectic life has started..
recently...all my assignment come together..
then i become lazy to do all this stuff..
i am too busy but still have free time to play fb n chit chat..
i am giving myself many reasons n excuses for not to do my assignment..
now..i really hate myself so much..
ya..no one is perfect..but i want to make myself easier...
i do not like to do last minute work..
so i have to change...
everyone is changing their life..so i have to do so..
i am not following them..but i just need to think about my future..
so gambateh n all the best for me..



6.3.10, sat
dex, nee n i went to tan chong..
we visit the car factory..
OMG, we felt tired..this factory is too huge..
we keep walking..
n see the process for making a car..
wow...
it is COOL...
hahaha..
we may get lots of knowledge on the process for making a car...
haha..then we got interview those workers..
manager la..executive la..supervisor la...
it is fun..


7.3.10,sun
wow...
i follow my mum go to the family day activities..
today is a hot day....
wa....
i become dark again...
OMG...
i go there have fun...i play those games..
n i go participate the karaoke competition..
so malu n xia shui..
coz..i think i sing badly..
haha..
but...i got get the gift..wakakakkakak..XD
i get no 5...total got 12 / 13 people participate the competition..
i so 'cha shui'...
but..at least i have a good try on that..kakakkaz..
wa...
start from 7.30 am until 3 pm...
that's why i am so tired...
haiyo...
then now have to do my assignment some more..
haiyo...so sad...T.T..

gambateh ba..pui san...^^
God bless me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment