this is me..♥..a normal smile..

this is me..♥..a normal smile..

Saturday, April 10, 2010

hope i can do it...

my exam is on monday 12/april/2010...
but now i still not yet start my revision..
what's wrong with me??
i dunno..may be i am planning for the day..

today is the day...10/4/2010...saturday...
go out with him...
become so silence..
how come a?
i also dunno what had happen...
i just know...
my heart broken...
feel sad...
u hurt me badly...

but what to do..
i bear....
i very patient...
because i keep telling myself..
this is the last time i do all those thing for u..

i hope u will like that things..
what i can say is...
i love u but goodbye..

i wont be 主动 anymore...
wont...
cz the feeling....not good..
too bad...

i will let u go...
i give up...
goodbye my beloved.....

what i want to do now...
i want my career....
this world is full of cruelty..
without any cert...u wont find a job.
so be smart...
work hard....
get more cert as u can...
gambateh n good luck for everything...

i must let u go..
i know it is difficult to do it..
but i will do my best....

gambateh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment