this is me..♥..a normal smile..

this is me..♥..a normal smile..

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

wow...life...

last friday..9th of july 2010..
my classmates....head to genting...
but i din follow them because i need to go out with prudence n yong..
haha..
prudence booked me first..
so i reject to go to genting on friday..

feel bit regret...cz i need to sleep alone..
T.T..my mum also went to genting that day..with her friends..

wow...
we have a 'great dinner'...
haha...XD...
after having our dinner..
we head to Desa park city..
cz prudence has not go there before..
haha..

then...
go home lu...
once back home...
scare...
LOL...
switch on the light to sleep...
=="...hehe...

saturday..
went out with fang...
go church...

sunday...
go church...
^^.........

more n more exam n assignment....
come to me..
be strong!!!
face all those reality!!!!!!!!!!
GAMBATEH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment