this is me..♥..a normal smile..

this is me..♥..a normal smile..

Sunday, June 27, 2010

a brand new life....

A brand new life has began...
thanks Lord...
because bring someone to be with me..

i need to be faithful...
i know what is the main aim in my life..
i will do it..
i know Jesus will be with me to handle all those stuff..

i have understand many things that i need to be understand..
i know i am growing up..
my thinking will be mature..

won't be childish anymore..
i have promised my Lord..
i will do all those stuff...
i will make it well..

Jesus is the way, truth and life..
i will choose the way that God had set to me..
i will follow and i know my life will be changed...

with the accompany of Lord..i know my life gonna be wonderful..
the power of praying really works in our life..
so do pray before we want to do something..

thanks Lord for let me know all of them..
thanks Lord for giving me a brand new life..
Amen..

God bless us...world peace..

No comments:

Post a Comment